What is this account for?
- This Monster Energy account is for the Monster Energy® x Apex Legends Promotion to get in-game content and enter the Sweepstakes.
Do I have to create an account to get a reward?
- Yes, you must create a Monster Energy account and upload your qualifying receipt(s) to receive your reward(s).
What if I forgot my password?
- Go to the account Login page and click "Forgot My Password". You will receive an email with a link and instructions to reset your password.
What platforms is Apex Legends available on?
You can download and play Apex Legends for free* on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and Origin and Steam for PC.
*Playing through Steam requires an EA account (supports linking to Steam account)
*If you play on Steam and you’re new to Apex Legends, we can’t wait to welcome you aboard. If you’ve previously been playing on Origin, feel free to give it a spin on Steam—all your account progression and unlocks will carry over between the two platforms.
*Applicable platform account and platform subscription (sold separately) may be required. Persistent internet connection and EA account required. Age restrictions apply. Includes in-game purchases
Where can I download Apex Legends?
Apex Legends can be found at the following stores:
How do I start earning Apex Legends content through Monster Energy?
Step 1: Purchase any Monster Energy, Monster Ultra, Monster Java, Monster Hydro, or Juice Monster product and save your receipt
Step 2: If you haven’t already, create a Monster Energy account on apexlegends.monsterenergy.com
Step 3: Log in to your account and upload your receipt (Make sure the date of your purchase and store name are visible on your receipt image)
Step 4: Allow up to 24 hours for processing
Step 5: Check your account to find the codes you’ve unlocked
Step 6: Redeem your in-game items and Battle Pass level by entering the codes in your game
Why did my receipt get rejected? Or What do I do if my receipt was rejected?
- Receipts are rejected if all required information is not visible. Make sure the date of purchase, store name and product information are clearly visible on the receipt upload.
What platforms can I use my codes on?
- You can redeem your codes within the Apex Legends game on your PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and Origin and Steam for PC. The codes cannot be used in the Apex Legends Mobile game. Need help creating an account? Click here How To Create an EA Account
How do I redeem my codes?
- Launch Apex Legends and sign into your EA Account. Note: Content is limited per platform, so if you’re playing on multiple platforms, pick the platform that you want to see the content enabled on. Terms & conditions apply to your use of Apex Legends; see ea.com/legal.
- Navigate to the In-Game Lobby / Main Menu.
- Click the Store tab at the top navigation bar.
- On the store page, click "redeem code" at the bottom left of the page.
- Input the one-time use code that you received from the Monster redemption portal at apexlegends.monsterenergy.com and press redeem.
- Your item is granted. You can see your item by navigating to Loadout in the top navigation bar. Note: Battle Pass Levels will be automatically granted to your Battle Pass.
Why are the in-game items and battle pass level ups separated in my Monster Energy account?
- When you enter your in-game Battle Pass code to Apex Legends, your Battle Pass level up will be applied to your level progression in the current Apex legends season. However, you can choose not to enter those codes for the current season and carry them over to the next one. If that’s the case, when the new season starts, we’ll generate a new Battle Pass level up in-game code for you which you can track under “My Codes.” Remember you can use your Battle Pass code only for 1 season, so consider your Battle Pass level before entering your in-game code.
Can I keep leveling my Battle Pass after the season ends?
- No, the rewards available in a given season can only be earned for the duration of that season.
Do I keep everything I've earned with Battle Pass once the season ends?
- Yes, everything you earn with the Battle Pass is yours to keep, even after the season has ended.
What's the last season I can redeem my Battle Pass Level Ups?
- You must redeem your last in-game codes by March 31, 2022.
HOW LONG CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMO?
- You can redeem your unlocked codes until March 31, 2022.
Only receipts from August 1 – December 31, 2021 will be accepted to unlock codes.
IS THERE A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PRODUCTS I CAN ADD TO MY ACCOUNT?
- With your 60th Monster Energy can you’ll unlock the last in-game code that you can redeem in Apex Legends. However, you can add more products to your account to show off to your friends.
What are the Sweepstakes prizes?
- 10 winners + guest receive a trip to Montreal, Canada and will get to play paintball, go ziplining, and have a driving experience.
Click here for official rules
How do I receive an entry into the sweepstakes?
- Each approved receipt equals 1 entry in the sweepstakes. Limit 1 entry per day.
When is the winner selected?
- On or about February 14, 2022
- Please Contact us for further assistance.